Exploring Myself

My photo
"I am the one who love to live in her own world". I think alot but whenever tried to express my feelings and thinking, I am never able to express them through words...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introduction



I wish I could explain to you,

about  just how I feel inside.

My love for nature…..
And my feelings that collide.
I'm striving to explain it

in words I try to write.

I hope that they will bring
my readers some delight.
At times I feel as if I'm one

with whatever it is inside.

I wish that love and peace
could grow to be worldwide.
 To explain what you are, is the most difficult part of writing. “Me” in short I can just say that:
                                                   ‘I am what I am….'
I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, to write, to think, to dream, to talk, and to listen. I love to see the sunrise in the morning and to see the moonlight at night. The flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter attracts me a lot. I am social but sometime I want to be alone.
While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation. My favorite hobby is talking to myself and the reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept. My childhood memories are the gem of my life...
I remember, I remember

those days from long ago.

Old games and television
how's they set my heart aglow.
In the end lets talk about life...... According to me "Life is just like a mirror,and what you see out there you must first see inside of you."




3 comments: