Exploring Myself

My photo
"I am the one who love to live in her own world". I think alot but whenever tried to express my feelings and thinking, I am never able to express them through words...

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Colors Of Mela


It was a very warm day of 26th March 2011; don’t know why this event is organized every year when summer is at its peak :-( I was confused about whether to attend mela or not, while having my breakfast I was continuously arguing with my mother about the mela (Since she is the one who just listen calmly and declared me correct :-) ) I said that the event should be held in winter mom,atleast we people can enjoy it properly. For the first five minutes she listened to me quietly by giving me her smile and when I stopped she said, listen my doll first of all I am not the VC of your university so it’s not my guilt that why this date has chosen and secondly you are not the chief guest neither your presence is mandatory for this event so you better stay at home I have to do washing, help me out in that……………. And that was the reason that lead me to the decision of  attending mela , since attending mela is more bearable than washing clothes what you say???;-) 



Finally I rushed to the bus stop and took bus to reach university (since my Mom was continuously convincing me to stay at home at help her out in washing) When I entered in mela it seems like I have entered in a fish market where everyone was busy in buying and visited different stalls. No doubt the environment was quite colorful.


The chief guest of the mela was Mr Raza Haroon (MPA). He visited the university and inaugurated the mela.
I start visiting stalls with my friends. There were no. of stalls which were very attracting, especially handicraft, mehndi , face painting, book,  but what I  noticed that most of the crowd were interested in the food items and other stalls remain waiting for the crowd it seems like it was the Food mela :-)  




The worst thing I noticed was that besides the proper arrangements of dustbins the garbage was on the floor, Seriously that was the shameful act because female outsiders  were also allowed to attend the event and can also participate in that situation we were the representative of our university we should be careful about our act but unfortunately we were not :-(








Secondly a lot food items were wasted and thrown on the floor that was protrating the bad picture of the scenario. 
There was also the entertaining factor of ‘MUSIC’ which was highlighted by the media coverage of SAMA TV and DUNYA TV.;-) Besides few negative aspect i thing the event was quite good (Atleast better than washing clothes):-)and it was the memorable time spend with my friends:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment